Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Kaori Yuki's new work...

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Breze's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2003
    Posts
    35
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Just before I slip off again, just got HtY #21. An ad for the Nov issue of 'Betsu HtY' shows it will have "Kaine ~ die to live no endoruphine" by Yuki-sensei ('Kaine ~ endorphines of life and death'? sorry, my skills in interpreting katakana sucks... oh, and the furigana above 'die' and 'live' is the kanji for 'black' and 'white'. If that helps...). Supposedly, it is 105 pages long, though I'm not sure if that includes the title page.

    Anyway, just wanted to let you guys know (if you didn't already). Since it's the Nov issue, though, I'm not sure it's even out yet. Then again, as with all magazines....

  2. #2
    Inactive Member cirocco's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2003
    Posts
    13
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i thought kaine was a story from quite long ago? S.C has scanlated it. is it about singers? if it is then it might not be new....kaori sama has not done any new works in recent months has she...??

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Breze's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2003
    Posts
    35
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]redface.gif[/img] [img]redface.gif[/img] [img]redface.gif[/img]

    Ick. I though 'Kaine' sounded familiar... False alarm, then. Sorry everyone.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member rev.tsukiyama's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 27th, 2002
    Posts
    273
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'd like to think there might be a second installment. I cant think that they'd just reprint the old one.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •